Maria Menounos' Salmon and Cherry Tomato Salad
Try this light and flavorful salmon recipe for lunch or dinner.
Maria Menounos' salmon and cherry tomato salad is simple but sophisticated way to serve dinner — and takes just 10 minutes to prepare. The oven-baked salmon is full of vital nutritients, such as omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin C. Give this quick and easy recipe a try for a satisfying meal full of contrasting flavors.
- 5 salmon filets
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- black pepper
- 1 orange
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Put butter and oil in a cask iron skillet and place in oven until butter is melted.
3. Season salmon with paprika, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. Add to hot pan skin side up. Place in oven. Roast for 5 minutes.
4. Flip fillets. Return to oven for 4 minutes.
5. For the salad, using the smallest holes of a cheese grater, grate the peel of the orange into a bowl. Add tomatoes and parsley. Serve over the salmon.