Beet and Avocado Salad
Throw together this salad recipe for a quick and healthy lunch.
While many people don't like beets, this salad combination may make beet-haters reconsider. Plus, avocados are filled with heart-healthy fats and nutrients that your body loves.
- 3 cups diced raw beets
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup torn cilantro
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
1. Combine raw beets, avocado, onions, and cilantro in a bowl.
2. Mix together maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, grapeseed oil, and salt to make dressing.
3. Drizzle dressing on portioned servings and enjoy.