The 28-Day Shrink Your Stomach Challenge Avocado Deviled Eggs
This recipe from Beth Nydick of Blue Barn Kitchen adds a healthy twist on deviled eggs.
Bored with avocado toast? Another great way to enjoy your avocado in the morning or as a midmorning snack is to add them to deviled eggs. Food blogger Beth Nydick, who founded Blue Barn Kitchen, shows you how to make this simple and scrumptious treat.
This recipe is part of the 28-Day Shrink Your Stomach Challenge — eat and plank your way to a slimmer waistline. See instructions for how to get started with this challenge, and find more 28-Day Shrink Your Stomach recipes.
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and mashed
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Cut hard boiled eggs in half length wise.
2. Pop out egg yolks into a bowl.
3. Mix egg yolks with the avocado, cayenne powder, sea salt, and pepper.
4. Transfer mixture into egg whites.
5. Serve chilled.