Garlic and Lemon Spinach
Add this recipe as a side to any of your favorite meals.| By Ulli Stachl
Spinach is a superfood that is rich in many beneficial vitamins and minerals. Plus, it's low in calories too! Try out this zesty garlic and lemon spinach as a side dish for lunch or dinner.
- 10 oz baby spinach
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
1. In a large pan, heat the olive oil until it starts to shimmer. Meanwhile rinse and drain the spinach.
2. Toss the damp spinach into the pan, cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until spinach starts to wilt.
3. Stir in the garlic and cook uncovered for another minute. Sprinkle with the lemon juice and zest.
4. Divide among 4 plates and drizzle with a little extra oil before serving.