Grilled Mango Salsa
This versatile salsa recipe pairs beautifully with grilled meats or a fresh salad.
Elevate your go-to salsa recipe with grilled fruit like mangoes and pineapples. Use it as a salad topping or serve as a side dish to tacos and grilled meats.
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup red onion
- 1 serrano or jalapeño pepper, de-seeded and minced (optional)
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Mix grilled mangoes, peppers, and onions with a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Finish with salt and pepper. Serve on top of your favorite protein, such as lean chicken breast.