Great Green Salsa
Spice up your snacks with this salsa recipe.
This salsa is light, refreshing, and a litte spicy. But the best part about it is that it takes only a few minutes to whip up. Enjoy it as a snack, appetizer, or on top of different meats.
- 2 cups diced tomatillos (husks removed and sticky coating rinsed off)
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 tsp diced jalapeño, or more to taste
- 2 scallions, roughly chopped (green and white parts)
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
2. Serve with a side of chips or on top of chicken, fish, or beef.