Banana Hazelnut Coffee Smoothie
Boost your energy with this caffeinated smoothie recipe.
Coffee smoothies are trending now as the perfect caffeinated and refreshing breakfast or snack. Simply blend all the ingredients up quickly for a much needed caffeine boost in the morning, or enjoy as a mid-day pick-me-up.
Recipe from THE COFFEE LOVER’S DIET by Dr. Bob Arnot. Copyright © 2017 by Dr. Robert Arnot. Used with permission by William Morrow/HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup cold brew coffee concentrate
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts (or raw nut of choice)
- 6-8 ice cubes
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp ground coffee beans
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender and enjoy.