The Pioneer Woman’s Tuscan Chicken Sheet Pan Supper
This fresh chicken and veggie dinner recipe delivers on Italian flavor.
Tuscan chicken is such a great holiday meal because it’s hearty, healthy and packed with juicy holiday flavors like basil. It’s also incredibly easy -- you only need to make one marinade for both the chicken and the veggies and just put them in separate bags. Enjoy the savory and sweet flavors of this dinner tonight!
Recipe from The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It! by Ree Drummond
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 slices black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 or 6 large Roma tomatoes
- 1 lb green beans
- 2 tbsp finely minced fresh parsley
1. In a bowl or pitcher combine the olive oil, balsamic, and garlic.
2. Along with the parsley flakes, basil, salt and pepper, whisk until the marinade is emulsified
3. Place the chicken in a large plastic zipper bag and pour in half the marinade. Seal the bag and set it aside.
4. Halve the tomatoes length-wise.
5. Trim the ends off of the green beans.
6. Place the veggies in a large zipper bag.
7. And pour in the rest of the marinade. Seal the bag and marinate both bags in the fridge for up to 2 hours (or make it right away).
8. Reheat the oven to 425°F. Arrange the chicken and veggies on a sheet pan (discard any marinade left in the bags).
9. Roast for 25 minutes, gently shaking the pan once during that time. The chicken should be cooked through, and the vegetables starting to brown nicely.
10. Sprinkle on the fresh parsley and serve.