J.J. Smith's Quick Pickles With Apple Cider Vinegar
Kick off your detox with this super easy recipe for a low-calorie and flavorful snack.
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most searched health foods right now and for good reason. You can use this recipe, and the rest of J.J. Smith's apple cider vinegar detox recipes, to jumpstart a new diet, recover from a cheat day, or to stimulate digestion. You can start by adding three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar into your diet and then add more when your body can handle it, to assist with your body's natural detoxifying process.
- 4 cucumbers
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- pepper to taste
1. Slice cucumbers and place in a large bowl.
2. Mix remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
3. Pour oil and vinegar over cucumbers. Toss to coat.