Give your memory a kickstart with this recipe!
This smoothie is a powerhouse of nutritious ingredients! You'll be able to up your water intake with the watermelon, enjoy the refreshing flavors of lemon zest, and reduce inflammation with the antioxidants in berries. A favorite of comedian Chuck Nice, he says that just the smell of rosemary has been shown to improve your memory for daily tasks, so enjoy this smoothie before you power through your to-do list.
- 3 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- pinch of pink sea salt
1. Blend all ingredients together until desired consistency is reached.
2. Top with pink sea salt and serve.