Aquafaba Whipped Cream
Top your next dessert with this new fluffly whipped cream recipe.
If you're craving a decadent and creamy dessert but you're trying to watch your weight, give aquafaba whipped cream a try. This light and fluffy whipped topping is the perfect addition to a bowl of your favorite fruits or your classic holiday pies. Give your family a taste and see if they can tell the difference!
- 1 (15 oz) can of chickpeas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 1/2 tbsp refined sugar
1. Drain your can of chickpeas and reserve the liquid. Transfer the liquid to a large mixing bowl
2. Using a mixer, begin beating the liquid until it starts to get foamy.
3. Add in the vanilla extract and cream of tartar and beat mixture for another minute. Then slowly add the sugar.
4. Continue to mix on high for 15-20 minutes or until mixture is fluffy.