Avocado Banana Muffins
Reset your body with this recipe full of healthy fat.
Packed with fiber and healthy fat, nutrient-dense avocados are the perfect addition to your daily diet. Eating healthy fats will work to prevent sugar spikes in the body that can lead to overeating and weight gain. Give these muffins a try as a healthy dessert alternative or as a snack.
Recipe from The Hidden Gem
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 oz melted chocolate
- 2 oz avocado
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 1/2 bananas, mashed
1. In a bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a seperate bowl, mix together coconut oil, vanilla extract, egg, melted chocolate, bananas and avocado with an electric mixer.
3. Pour powder mixture into liquid mixture. Mix together wth electric mixer.
4. Add almond milk. Put in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
5. Divide mixture evenly in the muffin tin. Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F.