Sweet Potato Curly Fries
Indulge in French fries without the guilt using this recipe.
Satisfy that French fry craving for a fraction of the calories with this recipe for sweet potato curly fries. You'll love this guilt-free dish that's packed with flavorful spices. It's guaranteed to become a staple on your weekly at-home menu.
Recipe and photo from Nikki Dinki
- 2 cups sweet potato zoodles (about 8 oz)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Place the noodles in a medium bowl, then add the oil, salt, paprika, chili powder, and garlic powder and toss together until they are evenly coated.
3. Spread the noodles in an even layer on a nonstick or prepared baking sheet and bake them, stirring and flipping once halfway through, until they are slightly smaller and very crispy — about 25 to 30 minutes total. Note: these will get crunchier as they cool.
4. Serve with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce.
**Note: Calorie count is only for the fries. Any dipping sauce would be additional calories.