Apple Iced Tea
This is a delicious all-natural iced tea recipe with no unhealthy additives!
This apple iced tea recipe combines the sweet notes of crisp apples with the flavorful elements of black tea and cinnamon. Store bought iced-teas are often loaded with sugar and artificial ingredients. Even those labeled as "all-natural" or "real-brewed" can still have unhealthy additives. Instead of purchasing a store-bought iced tea, enjoy this guilt-free all-natural recipe from viewer Wendy!
- 2 quarts bottled spring water
- 8 standard black tea bags
- pinch of baking soda
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 2 medium crisp apples, cut into thin wedges
- 1 large cinnamon stick
1. Bring water to a boil in a tea kettle.
2. Put tea bags in a deep, heat-proof bowl or large teapot.
3. As soon as the water begins to boil, pour over tea bags; stir and let stand 4 minutes.
4. Add a pinch of baking soda. Remove tea bags/
5. Put lemons, apples, and cinnamon in a pitcher. Pour tea over fruit. Let steep at least 10 minutes before serving.
6. Serve over ice and enjoy!