Jennifer Garner’s Blueberry Baby Food Smoothie
A delicious recipe Mommy and baby can enjoy.
Using simple ingredients, this easy-to-make smoothie uses baby food as a main ingredient. This smoothie is not just for babies though! Adults and children alike can enjoy the delicious taste and wholesome nutrients. Make this smoothie eco-friendly by topping it off with a reusable straw.
- 2 pouches of blueberry-flavored baby food
- 2 frozen bananas (cut into discs before freezing)
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- a splash of almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3-4 ice cubes
1. Blend all of the ingredients together to make your smoothie.
2. Top with granola, chia, berries, or banana and enjoy!
For more Dr. Oz wellness tips, recipes, and exclusive sneak peeks from The Dr. Oz Show, subscribe to the Dr. Oz newsletter.