Jamika Pessoa’s Breakfast Cereal Milkshake
Enjoy this tasty, colorful recipe for dessert.
Try this easy-to-make milkshake that is a creative mash-up of ingredients you already have at home. This delicious combination of breakfast cereal and ice cream is one everyone is sure to love.
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 2 cups fruit loops or other colorful cereal
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup crushed cereal
1. Soak 1 cup of cereal in milk for 5 minutes and then strain. Discard the cereal and pour the milk into the base of a blender.
2. Add the ice cream and blend until smooth.
3. Rim the glasses with crushed cereal and divide the milkshakes evenly between the glasses. Garnish with the remaining cup of whole cereal and any remaining crumbs. Serve!
For more Dr. Oz wellness tips, recipes, and exclusive sneak peeks from The Dr. Oz Show, subscribe to the Dr. Oz newsletter.