Maria Menounos' Sweet and Salty Margarita
This zesty cocktail recipe is the perfect blend of sweet and salty!
Satisfy your sweet and salty cravings with the perfect cocktail recipe. This margarita incorporates sweet, salty, and a sour zest blended with tequila. You can enjoy this cocktail with or without alcohol — it's delicious either way!
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 oz tequila
- sparkling water
- lime wheel, for garnish
1. Combine the lime zest, salt, and sugar and place on a small plate.
2. Rub the rim of the glass with the lime wheel and place the lip of the glass into the salt and sugar mixture.
3. Place some ice in a cocktail shaker and add the lime juice and tequila.
4. Shake and pour into the rocks glass filled with ice.
5. Top with the sparkling water and add the lime wheel.
For more Dr. Oz wellness tips, recipes, and exclusive sneak peeks from The Dr. Oz Show, subscribe to the Dr. Oz newsletter.