The Dish's Ham & Cheese Croissant Breakfast Bake
This ham & cheese croissant recipe will leave you feeling satisfied after breakfast.
Photo from Elizabeth Griffin
Ever wake up in the morning and want nothing more than a warm, filling breakfast? The Dish has got you covered with a ham and cheese croissant bake. This dish is sure to hit all your breakfast cravings with eggs, ham, gooey cheese, and warm croissants. Enjoy this recipe at your next brunch or keep it on-hand as an option for an average Saturday morning.
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 6 plain croissants, halved lengthwise
- 8 oz black forest ham, thinly sliced
- 2 cups white cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp everything bagel seasoning (optional)
1. Place the bottom half of the croissant into a 9x13 baking dish. Top with sheets of the sliced ham and sprinkle with half the cheddar cheese. Top with the remaining half of the croissant.
2. Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and whisk in the milk. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the top of the croissants. Press the croissants down to make sure that they absorb the egg mixture. Let soak in the fridge for up to 8 hours.
3. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350° F. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the casserole and top with everything bagel spice if using.
4. Cover with foil and bake for about 50-55 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, uncover, and bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until the egg mixture has set but still jiggles a bit when you tap the baking dish.
6. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve warm.