6 oz fresh baby spinach 6 oz blueberries 6-8 whole strawberries, sliced 1/2 cup pecan halves 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar 1 tbsp honey 2 1/2 tsp poppy seeds 1/3 cup olive oil sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
For the Berry Spinach Pecan Salad:
1. In a large salad bowl, layer the spinach, blueberries, strawberries, pecans, and goat cheese.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
For the Poppy Seed Dressing:
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the apple cider vinegar, honey, and poppy seeds.
2. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while continuously whisking.
3. Season with sea salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste.
4. Toss the salad with the dressing just before serving.
Become an insider
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s free, daily newsletter and get his exclusive, personal tips for living your best life.