We've all succumbed to a wave of cravings at some point. Here's an antidote to those cravings: a 100-calorie recipe for mouthwatering shirataki noodles. Soaked in a warm broth, these noodles are both flavorful and filling. Throw in an assortment of vegetables and you've got a bowl of noodles to rival any other!
- 1 package shirataki noodles
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups assorted vegetables (e.g. carrots, kale, onions, celery)
- 1 tbsp sriracha (or preferred hot sauce)
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Drain and rinse noodles. Cut noodles in half.
2. In a pot, add the broth and vegetables and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium heat and cook for 7 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Add the noodles to the pot and cook for 5 more minutes.
3. Add sriracha, salt, and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Dr. Oz Food Investigation: Behind Closed Doors at Perdue.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!