While the 21-Day Weight Loss Breakthrough Diet revolves around plant-based proteins, there's no need to go without your favorite meat on your path to success. For healthy chicken breasts -- roasted with olive oil, lime juice, garlic, and rosemary -- bookmark this recipe.
- 2 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt and pepper
- 2 4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 rosemary sprigs
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Line a baking pan with foil. Brush foil with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
2. Stir together lime juice, minced garlic, oil, and 1/4 teaspoon of both coarse salt and pepper.
3. On sheet, spoon lime-garlic oil over two boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Top with rosemary sprigs. Roast until cooked through, 12 to 14 minutes.
4. Discard rosemary. Serve, or to keep for later in the week, let cool and then, transfer to a container and freeze. Enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The 21-Day Weight Loss Breakthrough.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!