One of the keys to success with the 21-Day Weight Loss Breakthrough Diet is to fill up on non-starchy vegetables. Vegetables are versatile, and that's why this recipe for big-batch veggies will help you achieve your weight loss goals: you can add these veggies into just about anything, from noodles, to rice, to soup. Plus, they'll add volume to your meals so that you'll never be hungry. And perhaps best of all, they'll help you eliminate calorie counting.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 zucchini, cut lengthwise into 3 slices
- 4 cups broccoli
- 3 red bell peppers
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1/2 tsp each coarse salt and pepper
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil. Brush foil with 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil.
2. Arrange the grape tomatoes, zucchini, broccoli, red bell peppers, and onions on sheets in groups. Drizzle with an additional 1 1/2 tablespoon oil. Season with 1/2 teaspoon each coarse salt and pepper.
3. Roast for 30 to 45 minutes, turning until tomatoes are blistered and other veggies are golden brown. Remove and let cool.
4. Serve, or transfer to containers and keep chilled until use. Enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The 21-Day Weight Loss Breakthrough.