While the 21-Day Weight Loss Breakthrough Diet is mainly a plant-based meal plan, you don't need to give up animal protein entirely. Indulge in this delicious roasted salmon once a week for a boost in omega-3s to give you a strong mind as well as a slim body.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 4 oz skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp citrus dressing
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 thin slices of lemon
- 4 thyme sprigs
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Line a baking pan with foil. Brush foil with one teaspoon olive oil.
3. Place two four ounce skinless salmon fillets, skinned sides down, in pan.
4. Stir two tablespoons citrus dressing with one teaspoon minced garlic. Spoon over salmon; top with four thin slices lemon and four thyme sprigs.
5. Roast until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool.
6. Discard thyme. Transfer one fillet to a container and keep chilled. Freeze second fillet for a future week.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The 21-Day Weight Loss Breakthrough.