Bored with avocado toast? Another great way to enjoy your avocado in the morning or as a midmorning snack is to add them to deviled eggs. Food blogger Beth Nydick, who founded Blue Barn Kitchen, shows you how to make this simple and scrumptious treat.
This recipe is part of the 28-Day Shrink Your Stomach Challenge — eat and plank your way to a slimmer waistline. See instructions for how to get started with this challenge, and find more 28-Day Shrink Your Stomach recipes.
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and mashed
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Cut hard boiled eggs in half length wise.
2. Pop out egg yolks into a bowl.
3. Mix egg yolks with the avocado, cayenne powder, sea salt, and pepper.
4. Transfer mixture into egg whites.
5. Serve chilled.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Dr. Oz Investigates Diet Ice Cream: Are the Ingredients Making You Fat?.