The 28-Day Shrink Your Stomach Challenge was designed as a rapid weight loss program to get those extra inches off your waist before the summertime. Mix up this salad as a quick lunch or side dish with dinner. All the healthy fruits and vegetables in it will help your body beat bloat.
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup halved raspberries
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 6 tbsp olive oil
1. In a bowl, combine the cabbage, raspberries, green pepper, and parsley.
2. In another bowl, whisk together olive oil, water, and vinegar. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
3. Cover and refrigerate overnight before serving.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Dr. Oz Investigates Diet Ice Cream: Are the Ingredients Making You Fat?.