The 28-Day Shrink Your Stomach Challenge was designed as a rapid weight loss program to get those extra inches off your waist before the summertime. This plan works by cutting out the foods that make you bloat. Eating a fiber and fruit combo, like Brussels sprouts and apples, helps your digestive system keep you full and also helps quickly eliminate anything in your system that may be bad for you.
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 medium tart apple (like Granny Smith)
- 1 medium red onion
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Trim the ends off the Brussels sprouts. Using a sharp knife, slice each sprout thinly.
2. Slice the apple and red onion in the same manner. Combine in a large bowl.
3. Add all ingredients into a skillet over medium-high heat. Toss to combine and serve hot.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Dr. Oz Investigates Diet Ice Cream: Are the Ingredients Making You Fat?.