This classic chicken and broccoli recipe is full of fresh and delicious flavor, and it’s ready to go in under 10 minutes! Whether you’re new to cooking or a seasoned cook, this twist on takeout can be made in your kitchen to serve up a simple dinner the whole family can enjoy. Just throw all the ingredients together in a pan and you're done! Serve with rice or just enjoy the rich flavors by themselves.
Recipe courtesy of Tasty.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp raw ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 lb chicken, cubed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced
1. Sauté the garlic and ginger in sesame oil over medium heat.
2. Add soy sauce and other ingredients and cook until heated. Stir in cornstarch to thicken the sauce.
3. Heat oil over a nonstick pan and add chicken stirring until brown.
4. Pour sauce in pan and stir to coat meat.
5. Once the sauce is bubbling, add the veggies to the pan and stir again to coat.
6. Cook until meat is cooked through and veggies are soft.
7. Serve over rice or alone. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!