- 1 large acorn squash
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 carrot
- 1 small leek (the white bottom part)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp wheat free tamari sauce
- 1 tsp fresh minced ginger
- 1 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450.
Cut the squash into wedges and place in a baking dish with some olive oil drizzled on top, place in oven and roast until fork tender and turning dark, roughly 25-35 minutes.
Slice carrots and leeks into thin rounds or diagonal slices and steam them along with the kohlrabi or broccoli until tender. Remove from heat, and uncover so they stop steaming.
Whisk the rest of the ingredients together in a small bowl and toss with the vegetables.
Place a few spoonfuls on each plate, topping with the roasted acorn wedges.
Season everything with fresh salt and pepper.