- 1 red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 purple onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, very thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp extra light olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 stevia drops
- 6 fresh mint leaves, very finely chopped
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
In a medium bowl, toss together sliced apples, onion slices and celery. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, stevia and mint leaves. Drizzle over apple mixture, tossing to coat with the vinagrette. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serves 2
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!