There are those days when the blues are there, and all you crave is a pint of ice cream. Here's an ice cream recipe that will help with the blues without adding on the extra unwanted calories. So eat away!
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 1 banana, ripe
- 2 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
1. Process the avocados, banana, coconut oil, extract, maple syrup, and milk in your blender until smooth.
2. Mix in the chocolate chips and freeze. Stir a few times during freezing time.
3. It should be solid in about 6 hours depending on your freezer.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Why Doesn’t Chicken Taste Like Grandma’s Used To?.