This sandwich recipe is beneficial in many ways. It's full of naturally good fats, potassium, and vitamin C. With fruit on the side, you'll fulfill both your sweet and salty cravings eating this low-sodium meal.
- 1 medium Hass avocado
- 2 slices 100% whole wheat bread
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 carrots, sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup red cherries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup skim milk
1. Toast bread.
2. Slice avocado into thin strips (or as desired) and place on toast.
3. Slice vegetables and place on toast.
4. Sprinkle with lemon juice and a dash of salt.
5. Prepare the fruit, and enjoy a mixed fruit bowl and skim milk on the side.