Make breakfast on-the-go with this easy egg sandwich recipe that can be made entirely in the microwave. In just over a minute you can have a delicious breakfast sandwich to keep you full and satisfied until lunch.
- 1 English muffin, toasted
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 slice of your favorite cheese
- 1 slice Canadian bacon
1. Spray a microwave-safe bowl with cooking spray. Crack one egg into the bowl and add in 2 tsp of water; scramble. Add salt and pepper.
2. Cover scrambled egg with a damp paper towel and put in the microwave for 40 seconds to 1 minute.
3. Assemble the sandwich. Microwave for another 20 seconds, or until cheese is melted. Enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Celebrity Superfan Takeover: Tia Mowry.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!