According to dietitian Kristen Kirkpatrick, one of the most important foods that can keep your liver healthy is beets. This root vegetable contains choline which helps the liver function well, so add a serving of beets into your day for the health benefits. These chips are the perfect way to sneak a lesser-loved food into your daily routine.
- 3 large beets, rinsed and scrubbed
- olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 2-3 sprigs rosemary, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Thinly slice beets with a knife.
3. Divide slices between two baking sheets and spray or drizzle with olive oil.
4. Add a pinch of salt, pepper, and rosemary.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crispy and slightly brown.
6. Remove from oven and let cool. Then serve and enjoy.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The Liver Reboot to Go from a Fatty Liver to a Skinny Liver.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!