Chef Will Gilson says that jasmine tea is a key ingredient to give your spice rub an extra kick. It will add delicious flavor to meat and fish and create a delightful herbal outer crust.
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp Lapsang Souchong tea leaves (if unavailable use jasmine tea)
- 2 tbsp toasted cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp toasted coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp toasted black peppercorns
- 2 tbsp granulated garlic
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor or spice/coffee grinder and pulse until the consistency is coarse but well-mixed.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Oz-Approved! The Brand New 3-Day Teatox That Won’t Make You Hungry.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!