After Bob Harper survived his heart attack, he had a change of heart regarding carbs, and he's now showing us all how to include them in our meals without ruining our diets. A low-carb tortilla, like in this recipe, is the perfect serving of carbs for a balanced lunch. This wrap has all the Greek flavors you love; the Mediterranean diet has long been considered a gold standard by nutritionists and this recipe is no exception!
From The Super Carb Diet: Shed Pounds, Build Strength, Eat Real Food by Bob Harper
- 4 oz grilled chicken breast
- 15 g (3-5) Kalamata olives
- 1 oz fat-free crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 romaine lettuce leaf
- 1 low-carb tortilla
1. Cut cooked chicken and olives into small pieces.
2. Combine all ingredients in a wrap and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!