Make this creamy soup for lunch when on the Total 10 Rapid Weight-Loss Plan. In order to get the desired amount of protein, consider eating a chicken breast or fish as the base of the mail and serving the soup as a side.
**Note: This is an approved recipe for the What to Eat When plan.
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cups yeast-free, gluten-free vegetable broth
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 celery stalks
- 2 handfuls of kale
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2/3 cup tahini
- 2 tsp Celtic sea salt
1. Heat olive oil in a large pot. Add vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
2. Once boiling, add broccoli. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until bright green.
3. Add celery and kale, and cook for 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Add spinach, tahini and sea salt, and stir. Let cool for at least 15 minutes, then transfer to a blender and blend until smooth.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Why You Don’t Have to Be Gluten-Free Forever.