This breadstick recipe is exactly what's been missing from your at-home Italian restaurant recreations! This buttery breadstick is packed with a ton flavor. Use pre-packaged pizza dough to cut prep time in half!
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 1 package store-bought pizza dough
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
1. Take the dough out of the package and place on a floured board. Roll into a ball that is soft and springy to the touch. Cut the dough in half and roll each into a log that is about a foot long. Cut each log into 8 pieces.
2. Roll each of these pieces into 6- to 8-inch pieces and arrange 2-inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Cover with a dish towel and let rise in a warm spot until almost doubled in size (about 45 minutes).
4. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
5. Brush the breadsticks with some of the melted butter and season with the salt. Bake until slightly golden brown and puffed, about 15 to 18 minutes.
6. Brush the warm breadsticks with the remaining melted butter and sprinkle with garlic and oregano and serve!