Matcha is the powdered version of green tea which has been around since ancient times. It naturally has 70 milligrams of caffeine and zero grams of sugar, making it a perfect (and healthy!) alternative to coffee. Give this simple recipe a try next time you need an energy boost.
- 2 tsp high quality matcha
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 tbsp coconut manna (butter)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- golden milk powder
1. Place matcha powder in a blender.
2. Add in hot water and coconut butter and carefully blend on low. After a few seconds carefully bring to medium-high power. Blend for about 10-15 additional seconds. Add sweetener if desired.
3. Pour matcha mixture into desired serving cups and then pour almond milk into the side of the cup to top off. Sprinkle golden milk powder on top if desired and enjoy.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The Hidden Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!