When to watch:
WATCH OZ :
When to watch: Search local listings
FIND YOUR STATION
Watch The Video
1. Cut the cauliflower into pieces. Grate on the large holes of a box grater or chop it using a very sharp chef’s knife until the cauliflower looks like tiny little nuggets.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add finely diced onion and minced garlic and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
3. Add the cauliflower nuggets, season with salt and pepper to taste, and cook.
4. Stir cauliflower for about 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in minced fresh herbs of choice. Enjoy!