When to watch:
WATCH OZ :
When to watch: Search local listings
FIND YOUR STATION
Watch The Video
1. Cut the cauliflower into pieces. Grate on the large holes of a box grater or chop it using a very sharp chef’s knife until the cauliflower looks like tiny little nuggets.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add finely diced onion and minced garlic and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
3. Add the cauliflower nuggets, season with salt and pepper to taste, and cook.
4. Stir cauliflower for about 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in minced fresh herbs of choice. Enjoy!
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s free, daily newsletter and get his exclusive, personal tips for living your best life.