- 1 cauliflower head
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 finely diced onion
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh herbs of choice
1. Cut the cauliflower into pieces. Grate on the large holes of a box grater or chop it using a very sharp chef’s knife until the cauliflower looks like tiny little nuggets.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add finely diced onion and minced garlic and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
3. Add the cauliflower nuggets, season with salt and pepper to taste, and cook.
4. Stir cauliflower for about 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in minced fresh herbs of choice. Enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Joan Rivers' Death: New Details from the Investigation.