Food blogger Catherine McCord of Weelcious loves this no-bread, no-carb sandwich recipe. This cheesy creation will taste so decadent you won't even realize it's carb-free! Find the cauliflower crust bread recipe here.
- 2 slices Cauliflower Crust "Bread"
- 1 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated/shredded, room temperature
1. Heat pan over medium heat.
2. Place one slice of bread in the pan, sprinkle with the cheese and top with the other bread slice.
3. Cook until done, about 3-to-four minutes.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Monster-In-Law Battles for Ultimate Control .