When to watch:
WATCH OZ :
When to watch: Search local listings
FIND YOUR STATION
Watch The Video
1. Chop pepper, onion and tomato. Set aside.
2. Steam the cauliflower, let it cool and then grate it.
3. Combine grated cauliflower with the mozzarella cheese and egg in a large bowl.
4. Spray a circular or rectangular metal pan with cooking spray before spreading the cauliflower dough evenly.
5. Sprinkle the dough with fennel, oregano, parsley and basil. Add garlic powder.
6. Bake at 450° F for 12-15 minutes.
7. Remove the dough from the oven and sprinkle chopped green pepper, onion and tomato, as well as the remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
8. Return the pizza to the oven. Turn the heat to broil and leave in until the cheese has melted and the crust is crispy.