Here's a recipe that's sure to become a family favorite. Fortunately, it's incredibly easy to follow. Made with rotisserie chicken, this cheesy chicken, broccoli, and rice casserole will have you amazed at how delicious weeknight dinners can be.
2 cups diced rotisserie chicken (or any other cooked chicken) 2 cups broccoli florets, broken down into bite-sized pieces 1 can cream of chicken soup (can use low-sodium or Healthy Request) 2 cups cooked rice 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese 1/2 cup mayonnaise 1/2 to 3/4 cup crushed corn flakes 2 tbsp butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine all ingredients, except the corn flakes and butter, into a greased 9-x-13-inch baking dish. (This recipe fits into an 8-x-8-inch or 9-x-9-inch dish, but I use a 9-x-13-inch dish because I like to have extra room for corn flakes; they add crunch!)
3. Mix the ingredients in the dish.
4. Sprinkle the crushed corn flakes over the top of the casserole.
5. Drizzle melted butter over the top.
6. Bake for 30–35 minutes or until casserole is heated throughout.
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s newsletter and never miss the best content.
Get everything you need to live healthy and happy.
Click here to sign up.