If you are constantly struggling to find time to prepare a homecooked meal, try making chef Roblé Ali's simple stracciatella soup! You will be surprised to see how incredibly easy it is to make this rich soup that will keep you satisfied all day.
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 handfuls baby spinach, roughly chopped
- pinch salt and pepper
1. Pour stock into a pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. While the stock is heating, whisk together the eggs, cheese, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Lower the heat to medium-low. Stir the stock with a fork while slowly drizzling in the egg mixture to create ribbons of egg.
4. Stir in the chopped spinach and allow to wilt, about 30 seconds.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!