Moringa powder is the trendy superfood you need in 2018. Easy to blend into shakes, smoothies, and sauces, this ingredient provides a healthy dose of vitamin C, calcium, vitamin A, potassium, and protein. Craving pesto? Give Chef Roblé Ali's moringa-infused recipe a try to enjoy your favorite sauce with a major boost of nutrients, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- 1 tbsp moringa powder
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- ½ cup fresh flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1 large garlic clove
- 3 ½ tbsp pine nuts or almond slivers
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- zest of one lemon
- 1-1 ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
1. Add moringa, basil, spinach, parsley, garlic, nuts, lemon zest, salt, and pepper into a food processor or blender and blend to a paste.
2. Add the cheese and pulse while drizzling in the oil.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The Ultimate 2018 Supermarket Shopping List.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!