When to watch:
WATCH OZ :
When to watch: Search local listings
FIND YOUR STATION
1. Place first six ingredients into a spice grinder and blend until thoroughly combined.
2. Pour spice mixture and egg whites into two separate shallow bowls.
3. Melt coconut oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
4. While coconut oil is heating up, dip chicken pieces into egg whites followed by chia mixture. Evenly coat all sides of the chicken.
5. Cook chicken on each side for 3 to 4 minutes depending on thickness until cooked through.
6. Remove from stove and plate with a garnish of lemon.