Lisa Oz shares one of her favorite guilt-free deserts that combine heart-healthy dark chocolate with protein-rich nuts and fruit. This chocolate bark takes minutes to make and will last for weeks when stored. Break off a piece to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
- 2 bars of 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dates
- maldon salt
1. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt chocolate in double boiler or heat-proof glass over water. Stir in fruit and nuts and spread over parchment. Sprinkle salt and chill for ½ hour in the refrigerator or 2 hours on the counter. Break into pieces to serve.