Cauliflower has a ton of fiber and is a great substitute for traditional rice to lighten up a dish. Add in some of your favorite vegetables and spices and enjoy for dinner on the 7-Day Kickstart Cleanse.
- cauliflower rice
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 green pepper, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- additional vegetables of choice (optional)
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- spices of your choice (optional)
1. Make cauliflower rice.
2. Sauté vegetable in coconut oil. Add cauliflower rice to the veggie sauté. Top with scallions and sesame seeds. Flavor with your choice of spices.
**Note: Calorie count only includes listed vegetables. Additional vegetables and spices have not been accounted for.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in True Crime Tuesday: House of Horrors Exclusive: The Secret Past of Louise Turpin.