2 cups oat flour 1/2 cup cocoa powder 1/4 tsp salt 3/4 tsp baking soda 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened 2 tbsp chia seeds, mixed with 5 tbsp water 1 tbsp vanilla extract 3/4 cup dark brown sugar 3/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut 1 1/2 cups semisweet mini chocolate chips ripe banana, mashed
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the oat flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda until thoroughly mixed. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat the coconut oil, banana, chia seed mix, vanilla extract and sugar with a mixer until well combined. Add the oat flour mix to the coconut oil, banana mix and stir together. Stir in the shredded coconut and mini chips.
4. Drop the batter by the rounded teaspoon on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and bake for about 8 minutes.
5. The cookies will be still soft to the touch. Let them cool on the cookie sheet for a bit, then transfer to a wire rack.
Become an insider
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s free, daily newsletter and get his exclusive, personal tips for living your best life.