These high-fat, low-carb snacks helped viewer Lonelle lose 45 pounds. Add nuts for extra crunch and enjoy these tasty snacks to help curb your hunger and keep you full until your next meal.
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- nut pieces (optional topping)
- sugar substitute (optional)
1. In a small sauce pan, add the nut butter and coconut oil. On a very low heat melt ingredients together.
2. Stir in sugar substitute of choice if desired.
3. Take off heat and pour mixture into an ice cube tray.
4. Top with nut pieces if desired, let cool, and enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The New Fat Bombs to Help You Lose Weight! What the Heck are They?.