Healthy living expert Talia Pollock recommends this coffee chia pudding over a cup of coffee for weight loss. Chia seeds are packed with fiber and protein to keep you full throughout the day.
- 1/2 cup coffee, chilled
- 1/2 cup almond or rice milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- stevia, to taste
1. Brew coffee as you normally would and let it chill in the fridge.
2. In a glass jar with a lid, pour in 1/2 cup of your chilled coffee and 1/2 cup of almond or rice milk. Add 3 tbsp of chia seeds and use a fork to stir them around the glass.
3. Put the lid on, shake it a little so the chia seeds disperse, and place in fridge. 10 minutes later, shake again. Then open the jar and use a fork to stir the chia seeds around and break up any chia clumps that might have formed at the bottom.
4. Place back in fridge and let sit for at least 1 hour. Sweeten to taste with your favorite healthy sweetener, like stevia, and then enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Dr. Evil: Are You Secretly Being Recorded During Your Exams?.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!